Skip to content
Use a soft measuring tape to measure the length from the centre of your child's ear to the bridge of their nose
- If you don’t have a soft tape use a bit of string to get the length and lay that on a ruler to get the measurement
- Measure from the centre of one ear to the tip of their nose shown as the blue line in the diagram below.
- Enter the measurement in centimeters into the field on the order form for the mask.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.